Combined Shea and Cocoa butter is rich in vitamins A, E, and F which have anti-aging benefits to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamins A and E also help the skin keep itself healthy. Can be of great benefit for soothing rough, dry, or chapped skin due to its natural anti-inflammatory properties.
– Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
– Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter)
– Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil)
– Tocopherol (Vitamin E oil)
– Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil (Rosehip oil)
– Calendula Officinalis (Calendula oil)
– Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive oil)
– Cedarwood Essential oil (CUPRESSUS FUNEBRISOIL )
– Rose Musk (Rosa moschata Oil)
Instruction of Use:
– A little goes a long way
– Leave skin a little damp after a shower, apply a generous scoop of body butter directly to your skin and gently massage using firm broad strokes until fully absorbed.
– Use twice a day, or as often as needed
– For an intensive overnight treatment, apply at bedtime
– Concentrate on areas that need extra tender care
– Our whipped body butters are a preservative-free product, always use clean, dry hands to remove butter from the jar
*Disclaimer: We have formulated all our Butter, Balm and Massage bars to maintain a fluffy/ smooth texture. However, expect this to either melt or harden slightly depending on the environment.
The butter/balm/ bar may sometimes become grainy due to temperature changes. This will melt on contact with your skin.
This does not affect the quality and benefits of the product.