~~ We use one the best quality of ‘Reed Diffuser’ base oil which features good solubility power, is eco-friendly, has low carbon footprint, non toxic, fragrance enhancement, has low odour, made from renewable sources & has optimal evaporation.
~~ The reeds we use are fibre reeds which are custom made for use in reed diffuser and tend to clog less frequently than rattan reeds. (7 Fibre Reeds)
~~ We use glass bottles with gold & electroplated cap. They look really beautiful and goes with any decor or interior in your home or office. It gives a very classy look and the fragrance sets a very high standard of living and luxurious feel.
How To Use:
1) Place your diffuser in a high traffic area ex: Foyer or next to the entrance door of any room in the house, that way everyone can pick up the fragrance as they go by. Can also be placed in bathrooms or powder rooms.
2) Use a coaster to protect counter tops (especially when placing on wooden counter tops, as the oils if spilled can leave marks).
3) Place the reeds/sticks in the diffuser bottle.
4) Flip them in about 30 mins when you place new reeds and every 6-7 days thereafter or when you think the reeds look dry (Please make sure to always flip the reeds over a paper towel and to wipe the bottle so no oil drips onto your counter tops).
5) Use less sticks in small spaces/rooms.
After prolonged use and complete saturation, the reeds can become slightly clogged. Simply replace it with new reeds (You should use new reeds when you start using a new fragrance).
1) Black Pomegranate: Top notes of juicy plum, pomegranate and fresh roses perfectly compliment a heart of patchouli, cedarwood, violet leaf and spices, all coming to rest on a musky base of amber, vanilla and leather.
2) Fairy Dust: Tiny droplets of sunshine sparkling their way through a soft powdery sweet floral bouquet. Creamy musks and soft sandalwood layer the base. Top Note: bergamot, apple skin. Middle note: lily, rose. Base note: vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood, musk.
3) Lime Basil & Mandarin: An enticing, mouthwatering medley of Sicilian lime and zesty bergamot with a juicy heart bursting with ripe mandarins, aquatic white florals, peppery basil and caraway seeds. Base notes include soft, velvety patchouli and sharp green vetivert.
4) Paradise Beach: Escape to paradise. This stunning fragrance combines fresh bergamot, bright orange and rich amber with warming notes of exotic coconut, vanilla and almond.
5) Pear & Freesia: A fragrance with fresh top notes of bergamot, lemon and pear. Soft notes of magnolia, orchid, rose and Muguet creates the soft heart, followed by a base of musks, dry amber and a touch of patchouli.
6) Peony & Blush Suede: A fruity floral fragrance with notes of peony and red apple, followed by hearty notes of rose, jasmine and carnation. The fragrance is completed with soft notes of violet and plum and rich notes of musks and dry amber. Top notes: peony, red apple, aqueous. Heart notes: rose, jasmine, carnation. Base notes: violet, plum, musks, patchouli, dry amber.
7) Velvet Peony & Oud: A stunning rich warm Fragrance with Damask Rose, Smoky Oud wood with a hint of Praline. Top notes: taif rose, peony. Heart notes: clove, amber, nutty, milk. Base notes: vanilla, praline, agarwood.
8) White Musk & Amber: Bergamot, geranium and lavender open this fragrance with floral heart notes of lavender, jasmine, lily and amber. A sandalwood base with hints of vanilla, musk and patchouli.
9) Lemongrass & Ginger: Stimulating and sensual – evoking the tranquil beauty of an exotic eastern garden. Top notes of tangy lemongrass, Sicilian lemons and juicy limes lead into a heart of spicy ginger root and grated nutmeg, with a hint of refreshing eucalyptus. Base notes include sensual patchouli, white woods and creamy vanilla.Top notes: lemongrass, lime, lemon, orange. Heart notes: geranium, cinnamon, ginger. Base notes: patchouli, cedar, nutmeg
10) Damson Plum, Rose & Patchouli: Opulent fruity notes of plum, cassis and rich dark berries indulged in decadent spices of cinnamon and clove. Glamorous floral accords of jasmine and rose are surrounded by sweet patchouli, sensual vanilla and moss to complete this sophisticated fragrance.
Top Notes: Plum, Cassis, Rose, Bergamot, Orange
Heart Notes: Black Cherry, Prune, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg
Base Notes: Patchouli, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Candy, Musk
11) Thai Lime & Mango : A refreshing zest accord with mouth-watering Indian lemongrass, Italian lemon and thai lime supported with fresh pineapple, melon, grapefruit and juicy mango.
Top Notes: Lemongrass, Lemon
Heart Notes: Lime, Mango, Peach, Melon, Pineapple, Grapefruit
– Bottle contains – 100ML NET
– Frostaura London is CLP Complaint