The kit will include:
– 6″ Embroidery Hoop
– 3 skeins of DMC Embroidery Thread
– Calico Fabric with design transferred using heat erasable pen
– Additional Calico Fabric piece
– Size 7 Needle
– Printed Pattern for 6″ embroidery hoop
– Optional printed Stitch and Instruction guide or choose to have a PDF emailed to you
To be more eco-friendly, the Stitch and Pattern guide will be emailed to you upon purchase. If you’d rather have a printed instruction booklet, this can be added on and will be posted with the kit.
Stitch and Pattern guide includes:
– Stitch instructions with photos of back stitch, french knots, satin stitch
– Full instructions for the pattern with photos.
– Instructions on how to transfer a pattern and finish your hoop.
Materials you will need for the embroidery:
– Iron/ Hairdryer to remove transfer when embroidery is complete
You can see work in progress images and get a sneak peek of new designs by visiting my Instagram page: @spiresandstitches
Please also tag me in your finished piece!
© Spires & Stitches
This pattern is for your personal use only. You may not distribute this pattern and stitch guide or publish the pattern elsewhere. You many not resell the pattern or finished piece.