This 4 pack set is the perfect pack to start your journey in helping towards reducing waste and saving money in the long run.
This set is a light set which contains – 2 light & 2 moderate absorbency pads. The set also comes with a cotton fabric wrapper to store clean pads and a wet bag for used pads to be kept in when out & about away from home.
Light absorbency pads are made of a soft cotton jersey topper, bamboo and with a PUL backing and are approximately 10” long.
Moderate absorbency pads are made of a soft cotton jersey topper, Zorb* inner and with a PUL backing and are approximately 12” long.
Zorb* is a super absorbent and hyper allergenic fabric made with bamboo, polyester and cotton.
By choosing this set you’ve made the first step in helping the environment and cutting down on waste.
I have spent a lot of time researching making reusable sanitary pads and chose the fabrics I have used based on my research.
Please wash towels before first use.
Absorbency reaches its peak after about 5 washes so the more they are washed the better the absorbency.
• Rinse and/or soak in cold water (don’t use hot water as this ‘sets’ blood stains) you can use stain remover if wanted. Sunlight will help to naturally remove stains.
• Wash towels at 30-40 degrees.
• Do NOT use fabric conditioner/softener as it will reduce the absorbency of the towels and mean they will not last as long.
• Air dry do not use tumble dryer.
• Wet bag & storage wrapper can be washed with the towels in a washing machine.
Please note product pattern may vary to those shown.